Ready in 15 minutes, this antipasto pasta is packed with tasty ingredients from the olive bar like roasted tomatoes, artichokes and olives, of course.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups assorted antipasti including pitted olives, chopped roasted tomatoes and quartered marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, cooking until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the antipasti and sauté for 3-5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Use tongs to transfer the spaghetti from the pot to the skillet, tossing in the olive oil and antipasti.
- Stir in the Parmesan and parsley.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese before serving.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 3 days. Warm in the microwave or in a skillet with a small amount of olive oil on the stove.
Keywords: antipasto pasta