Ready in just 30 minutes, this curry tahini roasted cauliflower is a simple vegan side that uses cumin and curry powder in a quick marinade.
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves removed, bottom stem trimmed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more greasing pan
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower lengthwise into 3/4-inch slices. In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, olive oil, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Toss the cauliflower into the mixture.
- Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on an oiled sheet pan. Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, until browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.