Try these spicy honey-roasted sweet potato wedges for a side. They are topped with lime juice-spiked Greek yogurt, sliced scallions and chopped parsley.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 tablespoon curly parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, lime juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice each sweet potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with honey, 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes and the remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Roast the sweet potatoes until they are browned at the edges and tender when pierced with a knife, about 25-35 minutes.
- Before serving top the sweet potatoes with the scallions and parsley. Drizzle with the lime yogurt and sprinkle with the remaining red pepper flakes.
Adapted from Gjelina by Travis Lett