With everything bagel croutons, hard-boiled eggs and diced avocado, this brussels sprout breakfast salad ticks all the boxes for breakfast, brunch and brinner.
- For salad
- 2 everything bagels, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- For vinaigrette
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a sheet pan, toss the torn bagels with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven till golden brown, about 12-15 minutes, tossing halfway though toasting.
- While the bagels are in the oven, place the eggs in a large saucepan of salted water. Cover with a lid. Bring the water to a full boil, and remove the saucepan from the heat. Let the eggs sit for 9 minutes before rinsing with cold water and peeling off the shells.
- In a large bowl, toss together the brussels sprouts, bagel croutons, radishes, avocado, chives and everything bagel seasoning.
- For the vinaigrette, combine the lemon juice, shallots, salt and black pepper. Whisk in the olive oil until combined.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad. Serve with hard-boiled eggs halved lengthwise.