With a mix of shredded veggies, this crunchy brussels sprout peanut salad with cilantro lime dressing is full of fresh and satisfying bites.
- For salad
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, shredded with a mandolin, a food processor fitted with the grater disc or box grater
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salted roasted peanuts
- For dressing
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cilantro leaves, chilies and peanuts.
- For the dressing, whisk together the lime juice, cilantro, garlic, peanut butter, salt, pepper and olive until fully combined. Fold the dressing into the salad.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review