A signature mix of salty, oniony and garlicky seasoning does all the flavor work in this easy, versatile vegan side: everything roasted butternut squash.
- 1 large or 2 small butternut squash (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Preheat the oven for 400 degrees F.
- Peel the butternut squash, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut into 1/2-inch-dice.
- Toss the squash with the olive oil and half the everything bagel seasoning.
- Roast the squash for 25-30 minutes until brown at the edges and tender when pierced with a knife.
- Sprinkle the roasted squash with the remaining everything bagel seasoning and chives before serving.