This soy ginger salmon with honey and ginger is baked in the oven. Serve it with brown rice and a salad for a healthy weeknight dinner.
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, scallions, salt and pepper. Pour the marinade into a large dish. Place the salmon fillets skin-side up, and allow them to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the fillets to the prepared sheet pan, arranging them skin side down. Roast for 12-15 minutes until the salmon is opaque and cooked through.