Jarred salsa and roasted chicken leftovers make this tomatillo salsa scramble super easy and ready in minutes for breakfast, brunch or any meal.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup tomatillo salsa plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ounce spinach, roughly chopped
- Chopped cilantro for serving
- Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place on the stove over medium high heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, salsa, salt and pepper and pour into the preheated skillet. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. When curds start to form, add the chicken and spinach. Continue until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Top with cilantro and salsa before serving.
If you are a vegetarian, you can use vegetables or tofu in the scramble instead of chicken.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review