Served warm or at room temperature, mini spinach frittatas are great to serve for brunch. Or make an entire batch for yourself to eat as leftovers with a mixed greens salad.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced chives plus more for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach into the prepared muffin pan. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with chives.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with additional chives and serve warm or at room temperature.