Going all in on sweet and savory flavors, this nectarine grape salad has crumbled blue cheese, almonds and sunflower seeds on butter lettuce.
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 nectarines, halved, pitted and sliced 1/4-inch-thick
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon torn parsley leaves
- For the vinaigrette, combine the champagne vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in the olive oil until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, nectarines, grapes, blue cheese, almonds, sunflower seeds, chives and parsley. Toss everything together.
- Arrange the salad in a serving dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad before serving.
My cup of tea exactly ! 🙂 Perfect one !