Ready in less than 30 minutes with the help of canned tomato soup, this vegetable coconut curry is packed with broccoli, cauliflower, peppers and spices.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 small head broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 10-3/4 oz can Campbell’s® Tomato Soup
- 1 13-1/2 oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Brown rice for serving
- In a large saucepan, heat the coconut oil over medium high heat. Sauté the onions until they start to turn soft and translucent, about 5-7 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, red curry paste, turmeric, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper and continue cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the broccoli, cauliflower and red peppers and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Campbell’s® Tomato Soup, coconut milk and water. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10-12 minutes until the broccoli and cauliflower are tender.
- Divide into bowls and top with chopped cilantro. Serve with brown rice.