Using white balsamic vinegar makes the marinade for my grilled balsamic veggie skewers perfect for vegetables like corn, zucchini, squash & peppers.
- 1 medium red onion, cut in half and quartered
- 2–3 medium zucchini and yellow squash, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 ears of corn, shucked and cut crosswise, 3 inches wide
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the onions, zucchini, yellow squash, corn, peppers and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss the vegetables in the vinaigrette and let them sit for 20 minutes before threading onto skewers.
- Grill for 10 minutes until the vegetables are heated through have grill marks. Sprinkle with chives, salt and pepper before serving.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review