This easy tomato peach burrata salad with arugula and chives is a mix of sweet and savory ingredients dressed in pesto balsamic vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 peaches (about 1 pound), sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pesto, olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the peaches and tomatoes. Let them marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the peaches and tomatoes to a serving dish. Top with arugula and chives.
- Either split the burrata ball in half or tear it into pieces and arrange it on the salad before serving.
- Drizzle the salad with additional dressing from the bowl as desired.
The peaches and tomatoes can be marinated up to 1 day in advance. Put them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Let them sit out at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Top the salad with the arugula, chives and cheese right before you plan to serve it.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge up to 2 days.
Keywords: burrata salad, peach burrata salad
I have made ist several times and I love it!
This recipe was very tasty. What a great summer salad! Everyone really enjoyed it.