This caprese bagel goes all in on basil with pesto spread on the bagel and basil leaves tucked in between roasted cherry tomatoes and mozzarella.
- For tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- For bagels
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 6 bagels, halved and toasted
- 8 ounces fresh ciliegine mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Flaky sea salt for serving
- Black pepper for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the tomatoes, cut side up, in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Roast for 25-30 minutes until the tomatoes are wrinkled at the edges, but still juicy in the middle.
- Spread pesto on the bagels. Add the toppings alternating between tomatoes. mozzarella and basil leaves. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and black pepper before serving.