The seeds in this cherry chia pudding soak overnight in almond milk, honey and vanilla extract. In the morning, top them with fruit, nuts and toasted coconut flakes.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cherries (thawed if frozen) plus more for serving
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Sliced kiwi, chopped almonds and toasted coconut flakes for serving
- Combine the cherries, milk, honey and vanilla extract in a blender and mix until smooth. Pour over the chia seeds and whisk together. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes before whisking again.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid overnight.
- Top with cherries, kiwi, chopped almonds and coconut flakes before serving.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review