Ready in minutes, a food processor or blender does all the work in this vegan edamame pistachio dip with garlic, fresh herbs and lemon juice.
- 1 cup cooked shelled edamame plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup raw shelled pistachios, plus chopped pistachios for garnish
- 1/2 cup cilantro and/or parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Raw or cooked vegetables, pita chips for serving
- Place the edamame, pistachios, cilantro & parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in the bowl of a food processor. Puree the mixture. Once it is finely chopped, add the water and continue processing until fully combined.
- Top with edamame and chopped pistachios. Serve with raw or cooked vegetables or pita chips.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in a fridge for up to 5 days.