Ready in less than 15 minutes, this roasted asparagus with Parmesan, garlic and lemon is a quick and easy side dish that’s topped with toasted panko breadcrumbs.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Flaky sea salt to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet, toss the asparagus in the olive oil-lemon mixture. Then spread the asparagus spears in a single layer using the entire pan.
- In another bowl, stir together the panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and scatter it over the asparagus.
- Roast the asparagus for 8 minutes until it turns bright green, but it is still crisp.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Keywords: roasted asparagus, parmesan asparagus