Dressed in a chive vinaigrette, this roasted red potato salad with corn is an easy side dish where the potatoes and corn roast on the same pan.
- For potatoes and corn
- 1–1/2 pounds red potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- For chive vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper on a sheet pan. Put them cut side down without overlapping. Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes before adding the corn.
- While the potatoes are roasting, slice the kernels off the ears of corn. In a small bowl, toss the corn with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Scatter the corn on the sheet pan around the potatoes.
- Continue roasting the potatoes until they are golden brown and tender and the corn is roasted and bright yellow, about 25-30 minutes.
- For the chive vinaigrette, whisk together the chives, garlic, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and corn, tossing to coat.
The potato salad is best served warm or at room temperature.
Keywords: potato salad, roasted potatoes, corn, potatoes