For this roasted tomato pesto potato salad, try tossing together golden brown fingerling and yukon gold potatoes with cherry tomatoes all in herby pesto.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds small and medium fingerling and Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- On a prepared sheet pan, toss the cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange cut-side up in a single layer. On the other sheet pan, toss the potatoes with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper, and place cut-side down.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until the tomatoes are slightly wrinkled. Continue roasting the potatoes for an additional 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown and tender when pierced with a paring knife.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the pesto, and gently fold in the tomatoes and chives.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review