Topped with black beans, refried beans, corn, red onions and tomatoes, these sheet pan nachos can be kept vegetarian, or you can add shredded rotisserie chicken or taco-seasoned ground beef.
- 1–10 oz. bag tortilla chips
- 1–1/2 – 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1–15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup refried beans
- Cooked chicken or ground beef, optional
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the chips across a 13-inch by 18-inch sheet pan. Add half the cheese and toss around the chips, so there is some cheese underneath the chips.
- Top with black beans, corn, tomatoes and onions. Use a spoon to dollop the refried beans over the chips. Add chicken or ground beef, if using. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese
- Bake the nachos until the cheese melts, about 5-7 minutes. Top with jalapenos, cilantro and salsa before serving.
You can bake the nachos on smaller sheet pans if you want to do vegetarian and non-vegetarian versions.
Also, if you are adding chicken or beef, you can wait to top the cooked nachos once they are out of the oven.
Keywords: black bean nachos, sheet pan nachos