A simple pie with a graham cracker crust, this no-bake berry yogurt pie is festive decorated with red raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 10 graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1–2 cups berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries—hulled & sliced)
- Place the Greek yogurt in a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and allow it to drain while you prepare the crust.
- Grease a pie dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until they become crumbs. In a large bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and coconut oil until the mixture has the consistency of wet sand. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie dish. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until the crust is set.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and honey. Spread in an even layer in the piecrust. Decorate the top with berries.
- Store in the refrigerator.