With a crunchy panko crust, these easy baked zucchini fries are a healthy side dish or snack served with a roasted tomato dipping sauce.
- For salad
- 5 ounces baby spinach and arugula mix
- 6 ounces blackberries, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- For vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- For the salad, toss together the baby spinach & arugula, blackberries, onions, feta, walnuts basil leaves and chives.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the pesto, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad before serving.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review