With a mix peaches, plums and cherries, this easy vegan coconut stone fruit crisp is topped with a coconut sugar-sweetened crumble topping. It’s gluten free, too!
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 pound stone fruit (peaches, plums & nectarines pitted & sliced 1/2-inch thick and cherries, pitted)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, coconut flour, coconut flakes, coconut sugar and salt. Stir in the melted coconut oil. The mixture will be clumpy.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit, maple syrup and lemon juice. Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle the oat-coconut mixture across the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Made the coconut stone fruit crisp.
It is easy to make and really enjoyed eating it. The coconut flakes add a nice taste.