With a chocolate almond flour crust, these vegan and gluten free chocolate cherry tartlets are filled with cherry preserves and rich ganache.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1–1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 ounces vegan dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Coconutmilk
- 6 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 1 pint So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Mousse – Cranberry Cherry Swirl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 6 mini tart pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Stir the mixture until it has the consistency of wet sand. Press into the bottoms and sides of the prepared tart pans. Place them on a sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is just firm. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the filling, place the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles start appearing at the edges, pour the coconut milk over the chocolate. Let stand for 2 minutes and then gently whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- To assemble, spread a tablespoon of cherry preserves on the bottom of each tart. Pour in the ganache and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Top each tart with So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Mousse before serving.