There’s no better way to celebrate peak summer vegetables than with no-cook zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes with pesto and mozzarella.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper plus more for serving
- 4 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/4 cup torn basil
- 3 ounces mozzarella, torn into pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Trim and spiralize the zucchini. Cut any long noodles, so they are about the length of spaghetti. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the pesto. Add the tomatoes, basil and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review