No cooking is required for this chickpea kidney bean snap pea salad. Just combine the ingredients in one big bowl and you’re all finished.
- 1–15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1–15 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine the chickpeas, kidney beans, snap peas, scallions, parsley, salt, pepper and sumac in a large bowl. Stir in the lemon juice.