The spears of this easy grilled asparagus salad are tossed in lemon Dijon vinaigrette and topped with chopped almonds and hard-boiled egg.
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon + 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, whites and yolks separated and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped almonds
- For the asparagus, preheat a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill the asparagus, turning occasionally, until it is cooked through and has grill marks, about 5-7 minutes.
- For the vinaigrette, in a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mustard and shallots. Whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil until fully combined.
- Drizzle the asparagus with the vinaigrette and top with egg and almonds.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review