Looking for a special, almost decadent, weekend brunch dish with a twist? Try this super fancy grilled pizza with caviar and smoked salmon.
- 1 pound homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- Flour for work surface
- 1/3 cup crème fraiche
- 3 ounces Petrossian Classic Sliced Smoked Salmon, torn into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Petrossian Daurenki Caviar
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced red onions
- 1 teaspoon Petrossian TALISMAN Liquid Caviar
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on high heat. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch diameter circle.
- Place the dough directly on the grates and grill for 3-4 minutes with the lid closed until the crust has grill marks and has puffed up. Turn over the crust and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the grill and flip it over so the first side that was grilled is facing down. Let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the crème fraiche over the crust leaving a 1-inch border. Arrange the smoked salmon on top in a single layer. Dollop small spoonfuls of caviar on the smoked salmon. Sprinkle on chives and red onions followed by drops of liquid caviar.