Store-bought ingredients make this roasted vegetable naan flatbread with hummus, zucchini, squash, peppers and tomatoes a super simple vegetarian recipe.
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 naan breads
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a sheet pan, toss the zucchini and yellow squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Spread into a single layer.
- On another sheet pan, toss the peppers and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Spread into a single layer with the tomatoes arranged cut side up.
- Roast the vegetables until they are golden and browned at the edges, about 20-25 minutes. Flip over the zucchini and squash about halfway through roasting.
- To warm the naan, place it directly on the rack in the oven for 2 minutes per side.
- To assemble the flatbreads, spread them with hummus leaving a 1-inch border. Top with vegetables.
- Finish the flatbreads with crumbled feta and chopped parsley.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
You can eat leftovers cold or warm them in a 350-degree F oven for 7-10 minutes.
Keywords: naan flatbread
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review