Baked in a muffin pan, these mini roasted broccoli onion frittatas with goat cheese are perfect served warm for brunch or cold as leftovers.
- For vegetables
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- For frittatas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 9 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the broccoli and onions with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on a sheet pan and spread into a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes until the broccoli turns bright green and the onions have softened.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Spoon the broccoli and onions into the muffin cups. Pour in the egg mixture until the cups are about three-quarters full. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the eggs have puffed up and are set. Garnish with additional chopped parsley before serving.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled from the fridge.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review