These vegan peanut butter popsicles are made with almond milk and sweetened with bananas. Once they’re frozen, dip them into chocolate.
- 1–1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
- In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, peanut butter, salt and agave syrup. Blend until smooth. Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
- Place a wax paper-lined sheet pan in the freezer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second blasts until melted and smooth.
- Unmold the popsicles and dip them into the chocolate. Sprinkle with peanuts. Place the popsicles on the prepared sheet pan in the freezer. Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
Do you suggest natural peanut butter?