No ice cream maker is needed for this vegan chocolate nice cream with peanut butter, bananas and salted roasted peanuts. It is an easy and healthy homemade dessert.
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 2–1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk or oat milk
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Cut the bananas into chunks and freeze them until they are firm.
- Combine the frozen bananas, cocoa powder, milk and peanut butter in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. This will take a few minutes. Pause as needed to scrape down the sides of the bowl or pitcher with a spatula.
- Add the peanuts and pulse 1-2 times to stir them in.
- Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container that is freezer safe. Freeze the ice cream for 1-2 hours until it is firm.
When you take the ice cream out of the freezer, let it soften as needed at room temperature, so you can scoop it into bowls.
Keywords: chocolate nice cream, nice cream recipe