Marinated in lime juice, cumin, paprika and other spices, share these grilled chicken nachos for an appetizer or have them for a snack meal.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salsa for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Marinate the chicken 1 hour.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on medium high heat. Grill the chicken for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before shredding with a fork.
- While cooking the chicken, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes. Let the corn cool slightly before cutting the kernels from the cobs.
- In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, layer the chicken, corn, chips, black beans, jalapenos, and cheese. Place the skillet on the grill and close the lid for a few minutes until the cheese has melted. Top with cilantro and salsa before serving.
Can I get a HECK YES!? Perfect for lunch, dinner, after school snack or anything in between. Loving this!!!
They are so good anytime!!!