Instead of mayonnaise, this lightened-up version of Mexican street corn uses Greek yogurt. The cobs are sprinkled with chili powder and cotija cheese.
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Salt & black pepper
- Preheat a gas or charcoal to high heat.
- Pull back the husks of each ear of corn. Remove the silk and braid the leaves of the husk. Tie the braid with one of the leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and lime juice.
- Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 7-9 minutes.
- Smear the corn with the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with cheese, chili powder, cilantro salt and pepper.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review