Full of veggies, this mushroom tomato frittata is a healthy breakfast. Serve it warm, at room temperature or as leftovers cold from the fridge.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped marinated roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley plus more for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch non-stick ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Sauté the mushrooms for 5-7 minutes until they turn brown. Stir in the roasted tomatoes and parsley and reduce the heat to low.
- Pour in the egg mixture. Allow the eggs start to set at the edges, about 2-4 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until just set in the middle.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Store leftover frittata in the refrigerator and serve cold.