These vegan peanut butter popsicles are made with almond milk and sweetened with bananas. Once they’re frozen, dip them into chocolate.
- 1–1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
- In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, peanut butter, salt and agave syrup. Blend until smooth. Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
- Place a wax paper-lined sheet pan in the freezer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second blasts until melted and smooth.
- Unmold the popsicles and dip them into the chocolate. Sprinkle with peanuts. Place the popsicles on the prepared sheet pan in the freezer. Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.