This crunchy and fresh rainbow carrot salad is tossed in a cumin-spiced lemon vinaigrette along with chopped pistachios, chives and scallions.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 rainbow carrots, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped salted roasted pistachios
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil. Using a vegetable peeler, cut the carrots into long ribbons. Toss the carrots with the vinaigrette, pistachios, chives and scallions.