When you make roasted cherry tomato vinaigrette, you end up with both dressing and toppings for your salad. All you need are mixed greens and shaved Parmesan.
- 2 pints, cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Chopped parsley for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the tomatoes in a square baking dish. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes until the tomatoes are wrinkled and juicy. Let cool slightly.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer three-quarters of the roasted tomatoes to a bowl.
- Puree the remaining tomatoes in a food processor or blender. Whisk the puree into the juices in the baking dish along with the white wine vinegar.
- To serve, pour the vinaigrette into a shallow bowl. Add the tomatoes and finish with parsley, salt and pepper.
Serve with mixed greens and shaved Parmesan.
Store the vinaigrette in an airtight container in the refrigerator upt 4 days.
Keywords: tomato vinaigrette, cherry tomato recipes