If you want a rich, chocolatey brownie that’s the best combination of salty and sweet, you will love these easy salted fudge brownies.
- 6 ounces (1–1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cubed plus more for pan
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a foil-lined 9-inch square metal cake pan.
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt the butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add the cocoa powder, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract thoroughly mixing after each addition. Gently fold in the flour.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan using a spatula to spread it into the corners. Sprinkle sea salt evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a bit of batter. Allow to cool and cut into 16 squares. Serve at warm or at room temperature.
Adapted from Food & Wine
1-1/2 stick of butter is how many grams?
It is 340 grams.
can’t be dramatic enough – these are incredible!