This sheet pan baked feta with vegetables is a simple one-pan vegetarian meal with zucchini, corn and tomatoes. Serve it with pearl couscous, farro or rice.
- 3 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 ears corn, shucked, kernels sliced off
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Pearl couscous, farro or rice for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the zucchini, corn and tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper and spread over a sheet pan. Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes until they are just starting to brown at the edges.
- Add the feta and garlic to the sheet pan and sprinkle on the red pepper flakes. Continue roasting for 10 minutes until the zucchini and corn are lightly browned and the tomatoes are wrinkled.
- Turn on the broiler, and brown the top of the cheese, about 2-3 minutes. You may need to move around the sheet pan so the heat of the broiler reaches all the cubed feta.
- Top with parsley and serve with couscous, farro or rice.