With a crisp mix of fruit and veggies, this easy strawberry cucumber pasta salad is tossed with balsamic vinaigrette, almonds, arugula & blue cheese.
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 3/4 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the farfalle in salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water in a colander. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Fold the strawberries, cucumbers, arugula, scallions, almonds and blue cheese into the pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, mustard, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir the vinaigrette into the pasta salad.