A sheet pan of potatoes and squash with a spicy marinade is all you need for these easy chipotle roasted vegetable tacos with black beans, avocados and Cotija cheese.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotles an adobo with sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound assorted diced sweet potatoes and fingerling potatoes; diced, halved & sliced delicata squash and peeled & diced butternut squash
- 1–15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 8–10 flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1–2 avocados, diced
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chipotles en abobo, lime juice, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes and squash with the chipotle sauce on a sheet pan. Spread the vegetables into a single layer. Roast for 30-35 minutes until the potatoes and squash are tender and brown at the edges.
- Once the vegetables are out of the oven, take a spatula to loosen them on the pan. Then carefully use a spoon to mix the black beans and cilantro with the potatoes and squash.
- Scoop the filling into the tortillas. Top with avocados and Cotija cheese.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Instead of tortillas, you can serve the filling with quinoa, rice or another grain.