Topped with crushed sandwich cookies, these easy no-bake cookies & cream cheesecake bars are like double stuffed oreos with extra cream.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2–1/2 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 25 cookies)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 7 cookies), plus more for garnish
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter with the fine cookie crumbs. Press the mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, vanilla extract and salt until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Fold in the coarsely crumbled cookies and spread on the cookie crust.
- Sprinkle with additional crumbled cookies for garnish. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours up to 3 days. Cut into 16 squares.
Adapted from Real Simple
I made this ( Gluten Free) yesterday as we were having company for supper. It was so easy to prepare and so delicious to eat, a winner in all ways!! ? It will definitely be a recipe I reach for when I need an easy dessert to make. Thank you for sharing. BTW no one would ever know the one I made was gluten free!!
I love that you made these gluten free!!!