Try including something homemade on a cheese and charcuterie plate like these everything crackers. Or just bake them for a snack with hummus.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour plus more for work surface
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water plus more for brushing
- 2 tablespoons everything seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine both flours, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add the olive oil and water, stirring until a shaggy dough forms. Use your hands to lightly knead and gather it into a smooth ball.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes before rolling out on a lightly floured work surface very thinly to about 1/16-inch – 1/8-inch thick. Use a cookie cutter or pizza roller to cut the crackers into 1-inch by 3-inch rectangles.
- Place the crackers on the prepared sheet pans. Brush with water and sprinkle with everything seasoning. Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: cracker
- Calories: 20
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg