The warmth from the grilled zucchini, summer squash and corn gently wilts the arugula. Feta, fresh herbs and lemon juice finish this side.
- 4 corn cobs, shucked
- 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 medium summer squash, ends trimmed and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on high heat. Rub the corn, zucchini and squash with olive oil. Grill the corn until it is lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes. Grilled the zucchini until it has grill marks, about 2-3 minutes per side. Let the corn cool slightly before slicing the kernels off the cobs.
- Place the corn, zucchini and squash in a large bowl. Fold in the arugula followed by the parsley, chives, feta and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.