With plenty of citrusy flavor and fresh rosemary, these golden brown lemon roasted fingerling potatoes make a simple side to pair with any main dish.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper plus more for serving
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the potatoes with half the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange cut-side down on the sheet pan. Scatter the rosemary sprigs on top.
- Roast the potatoes until golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife, about 40-45 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes in the remaining lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.