Taking inspiration from all the goodies on a cheese board, this stone fruit salad has Gorgonzola, pistachios and arugula tossed with pesto vinaigrette.
- For vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- For salad
- 2 plums, pitted and thinly sliced into wedges
- 2 peaches or nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced into wedges
- 2 apricots, pitted and thinly sliced into wedges
- 20 cherries, halved and pitted
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped raw shelled pistachios
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the pesto, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries, arugula, Gorgonzola, pistachios and chives to the bowl with the vinaigrette.
- Toss the ingredients together, lightly coating them in the dressing.
Keywords: stone fruit, fruit salad, stone fruit salad
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review