With feta and jalapenos, this watermelon peach salad has a little bit of everything: salty, sweet and spicy. It’s fresh and perfect for the peak of summer.
- For salad
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3 peaches, halved, pitted and sliced into 1/2-inch segments
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- For vinaigrette
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, peaches, arugula, scallions, chives and feta.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, jalapenos, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and season with salt and pepper before serving.
Super food for super hot days ! Thank you !