This quick and easy balsamic tomato peach salad celebrates the best of summer at its peak. The salad marinates in a mixture of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 scallions sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Place the tomatoes and peaches in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the tomatoes and peaches, tossing to coat.
- Let the tomatoes and peaches marinate for 15-20 minutes. Fold in the scallions and feta before serving.