To balance out the heat of this grilled corn poblano salad, stir in cilantro, scallions, feta and lime juice. Try it as a veggie taco filling, too.
- 2 poblano peppers
- 6 corn cobs, shucked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on high heat.
- Grill the poblano peppers until they are charred and blistered, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer them to a bowl and cover. Once the poblanos are cool enough to handle, rub off the skin and discard the seeds and stems. Roughly chop the peppers.
- Rub the corn with olive oil. Grill the corn until it is lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes. Let the corn cool slightly before slicing the kernels off the cobs.
- Place the poblanos and corn in a large bowl. Stir in the scallions, cilantro, feta, lime juice, salt and pepper.
This was delicious! I don’t find it spicy with just poblanos, but delicious nonetheless!